- They are an excellent alternative to crowns in many situations. They provide a much more conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color, size, shape.
- They can mask undesirable tetracycline stains or discoloration after root canal treatment.
- Patients with gaps between teeth , chipped off teeth or worn away teeth may consider veneers.
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Its highly recommended that you maintain good oral hygiene habits like brushing and flossing as you normally would.
However, if you suffer from gum disease or habitually clench your teeth then seek our dentist’s opinion on whether to consider veneers.